What is the SCIO?
The SCIO (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operations System) is the most advanced system of therapy available in energetic medicine. The SCIO combines all known applications of Bio-Feedback and operates through unique medical software, which is the largest in its field to date.
The SCIO is a safe, non-invasive, powerful Bio-Resonance feedback device that stimulates the tremendous self-healing capacity of the body through stress detection and reduction.
Why the SCIO?
The SCIO Universal Electrophysiological Bio-Feedback System is one of the most sophisticated tools in the world of Bio-Resonance Feedback today. The SCIO combines all known applications of Bio-Feedback and a unique medical software, allowing you to provide your client with the best complementary care. The SCIO measures the basic electrical factors of the body and produces feedback that can be audio, visual or haptic (the haptic response means electro-stimulating the skin to reduce electro-stress). In the cybernetic loop, the SCIO measures the body electric and produces feedback for wound healing, pain reduction, relaxation and stress reduction through electrical stimulation.
How does the SCIO Bio-Resonance machine Work?
The current version of the SCIO is based on a Bio-Feedback device that was developed by Prof. Nelson in the 1980, following twenty years of research in the field of energetic medicine and Bio-Resonance. The SCIO is designed to correct the manifestation of stress and/or electro-stress patterns within the individual at the physiological level. The device works on the theory that stress disrupts the inherent electromagnetic frequencies at which the body cells resonate and that by returning these frequencies to their natural state, the stress and any subsequent illness that occurred, are occurring, or may be occurring because of the disruption, may be reduced.
What can the SCIO do?
This unique combination of Bio-Feedback applications and Micro-current Stimulation has proven positive effects in the following areas:
- detection of stress and reduction of stress
- muscular re-education from injury, muscle weakness or dystonia (a state of abnormal muscle tone resulting in muscular spasm and abnormal posture)
- pain reduction through TENS (Trans-Cutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- healing of trauma and/or wounds
- rectification of charged stability imbalance (the imbalance of the bodies natural electrical balance) and redox potential (the disruption of molecules and compounds to be reduced by disruption of their electrons)