Some of the reasons people seek help
People seek help when they feel they either can no longer live with their problem or they have slipped into a cycle that they know is self-destructive. Most people who seek help are very intelligent people who simply need some help to get their lives back to where they want it to be.
Over the last 30 years we have successfully helped people from all sorts of backgrounds sports professionals, politicians, celebrities, business professionals, CEO, couples and individuals.
We help our clients to overcome phobias, fears ,trauma, depression, relationship and performance issues and problems they have been suffering with for years. We enable our clients to transform their lives, moving forward with positive energy and enthusiasm as well as giving them the tools and strategies they can use independently to help them control stress, anxiety and panic attacks.
The wealth of experience we have in using effective psychological methods,Hypnotherapy, Coaching, NLP ENLP, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and other deep release methods, ensures our clients receive the very best solutions to help them overcome their problems; our job is to help them to be the best person they can or at least help them find some peace and fulfilment.
Examples of reasons
You may have developed an anxiety or phobia that you now wish to confront as it is making your life difficult, such as:
- Fear of public speaking.
- Fear of animals/insects/birds etc.
- Sensory problems or insomnia.
- Fear of going outside or staying in a closed space etc.
- Fear of failure that holds you back.
- Beliefs that you are not good enough.
- You are so critical of yourself or others, nothing is good.
- You constantly feel unhappy.
- You avoid social situations or even conversations.
- You fear of death or disease.
- You feel stuck or keep procrastinating.
You may have a pattern of behaviour that is really affecting your life, such as:
- You have an eating disorder, maybe Bulimia or Anorexia or weight management issues.
- Anxiety and panic attacks are causing you uncomfortable physical side effects.
- You feel angry, or are having outbursts of rage and need some help to manage your reactions as its causing you.
- To lose friends or the nearest relations are telling you to get some help.
- Compulsions, cravings, addictions.
- Risky behaviours e.g. having affairs or being impulsive or reckless.
- Common Problems in relationships.
Please also see our relationships page HERE
Sometimes help is required when there are changes in your life that are out of your control, such as:
- Job changes, redundancy, interviews or simply being overlooked for promotion.
- You are being bullied or harassed at work.
- You have lost a loved one.
- You are going through a divorce or painful breakup.
- Moving home and losing the stability you have always known.
- Feeling stuck, don’t know what you want to do.
- You see everyone around you but wonder why you are not happy.
- Feel you are dutiful and hard-working, but for what?
- You feel that you just never get it right.
Whatever your difficulty, we will be able to help and advise you.
Why not take advantage of our FREE 20 minutes consultation?