The Hogan EQ report provides organisations with a scientifically validated tool to measure emotional intelligence. Based on the Hogan Personality Inventory and Hogan Development Survey, the easy-to-understand report provides and overall EQ score, as well as scores and feedback for six emotional competencies.
- Designed to predict real-world outcomes of interest and validated using criterion measures that are relevant to organisations of all types and sizes leadership, employability, and teamwork.
- Leverages over 25 years of Hogan research into how individuals build and maintain relationships with others, including teammates, supervisors, and direct reports.
- Provides an assessment of interpersonal characteristics that are increasingly critical in technology-driven, multigenerational, global work environments.
- Valuable in candidate selection, career/leadership development, and team building.
- Presents an overall EQ score, along with scores and interpretive descriptions for each of the six critical components of emotional intelligence.
- Includes score pros and cons in terms of leadership, teamwork, and employability, as well as discussion points for use in employee selection and development.
Hogan Emotional Competencies
Hogan EQ Model Conceptual Framework
The model below incorporates commonly studied EQ components and other social competence frameworks.
For further information about the Hogan EQ report please contact us.